Tuesday, November 2, 2010
That's right! IRON FOODIE! This month, Foodie Blogroll and Marx Foods are teaming up to give 25 bloggers the shot at foodie fame! It's so close I can taste it....
Many of you know that I was salivating to join the Foodie Blogroll from the moment I started blogging, and after my month of waitinggggg, I was accepted. I very proudly display that badge on the right ----> side of my blog. It wasn't just about helping me increase readership (although that doesn't hurt), but it was also a source of pride! There are some amazing chefs and bakers on that site, and I love feeling like a real part of the food blogging community!
It's also being sponsored by Marx Foods. If you've never checked out their website, you definitely should--their molded ice creams are AMAZING looking.
They've posed tough and interesting questions to us...I am ready for the challenge.
- Why do you want to compete in this challenge?
- Limitations of time/space notwithstanding, whose kitchen would you like to spend the day in & why? Julia Child, Thomas Keller, Ferran Adria, James Beard, Marie-Antoine Careme, or The Swedish Chef?
- What morsel are you most likely to swipe from family & friends’ plates when they aren’t looking?
- Sum your childhood up in one meal.
- The one mainstream food you can’t stand?
**I hope that sometime next week I can confirm that I'll be competing!! New and interesting ingredients have always whet my palette and they are the main reason I began experimenting in the kitchen! I'll let you know either way sometime next week. Thanks for reading--what would your answers be? I'd love to know!
Welcome! I'm Dani (aka the Growing Foodie), just a girl balancing her career and passion for all things edible in NYC. I hope you'll join me in my adventures in life, through food. (Click for More)
Powered by Blogger.