Traeger offers a wide range of options for its consumers. It might get confusing and hectic to choose the perfect fit according to your requirement.
The four main lineups of the Traeger Pellet Grill are listed below. It even had the answer for where are traeger grills made. Where are traeger grills made.
- Traeger Pro series – Traeger Pro series is the most popular midi-range pellet grill of the Traeger. It includes WiFIRE to connect to the Traeger app since 2019. The Traeger Pro comes in two sizes that are – 575 square inches and 780 square inches. It has new features like DOWN DRAFT and TRU convection. These new technologies optimize the cool time. The temperature of the Ironwood series is controlled by the drive controller. The temperature ranges between 180°- 450°. The RTD probe installation helps in measuring temperature and maintaining it evenly. The D2 drive helps to start the cooking quickly because of the turbo temperature fast startup.
- Traeger Ironwood series – The Ironwood series is the latest addition in the Traeger lineup of wood pellet grills. It is available in the cooking dimension of 650 square inches and 885 square inches. The best part about the Ironwood series is the option for searing. The bottom cooking can either be raised for smoking and grilling or lowered for searing. Additionally, the ironwood uses 300 for stainless steel on the double side for better insulation and control of temperature. Ironwood Qualifies to be the best griller between the basic pro series and the timberline.
Where are traeger ironwood grills made?
Traeger Grills have changed their manufacturing unit from the United States to China after the company was sold in 2006 for $12.4 million. Since then all the products of Traeger grills are produced in China.
- Traeger Timberline Series – It qualifies to be the most expensive and luxurious product line Traeger pellet grills. It is available in 2 cooking dimensions that are 850 square inches and 1300 square inches. It has the highest size of the hopper. The hopper capacity is 24 pounds in both models. This hopper capacity gives you the best experience without attending to the fire.
Other than the main grilling area, which is 554 square inches, it has a secondary grilling area of 748 square inches. The Timberline series weighs around 238 lbs whereas the Ironwood weighs around 148 lbs. It has a similar DownDraft exhaust and the TRU temperature convention feature found in the Ironwood.
Trager Pellet Wood Grills
The first-ever Traeger grill was developed in the year 1985. Further, Traeger patented its first-ever grill in the year 1986. The full-fledged production of pellet grills began in 1988.
Traeger was very popular back then because it borrowed the traditional design offers a barrel body with a chimney. The grills had a side-mounted firebox back in the day. The exterior resembled the charcoal and wood smokers.
The Trager Grills has the basic features of any grill. It has an auger that controls and rotates the hopper. The general capacity of the hopper determines the frequency of refuelling. These days the Trager models have a humongous capacity of 24 pounds.
Further, the wood pellets are poured into the firepot where it is ignited hot rod. Pellet grills have grease trays to collect fat drippings from the food to avoid any mess and control the heat by avoiding flare-ups.
Traeger was the chief producer of pellet grills for twenty long years. It dominated the grill industry. But, when the patent expired in 2006, several companies were started and they gave tough competition to the Traeger. At that time, everyone wanted to know are traeger grills made in the USA.
The question was raised when the owner of Traeger, Joe Traeger sold the company. Since 2006, the international manufacturing unit shifted from the United States to China. Are traeger grills made in the united states? None of the Traeger products is manufactured in the USA.
1. Are all traeger grills made in china?
Yes, all the trager grills are now manufactured in China. The Traegers grills are made in China to cut down the overhead cost.
2. Where are traeger grills manufactured?
Traeger Grills have changed their manufacturing unit from the United States to China after the company was sold in 2006.
3. Are traeger grills made in the USA?
No, Traeger grills are not made in the USA anymore. Now they are made in China to cut down the overhead cost.
4. Are traeger grills made in china?
The Traeger grills are now made in China. The switch in the international manufacturing unit was made in 2006.